The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha is going to announce the results for Class 10 or Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and Madhyama exams 2018 this week. The time of the release has not been specified so the students will have to keep checking and updating the official site, isbseodisha.ac.in. The date of the release is not clear, but according to the reports, the result is going to come out on May 5 2018. The examination were held between February 23 continued till March 8. There had been some rumors that the examination papers for the MIL subject was leaked on WhatsApp, however, the officials declined that such reports were true. The examinations were held from 8:00 AM onward in the morning at different cnetres, and the question papers were handed to the students by 8:45 AM.
The students who want to find their results, can follow the simple steps given below:
- The candidates will have to go to the official website, which isbseodisha.ac.in . They can access the site by typing the address on google tab.
- After they have reached the site, the students are going to notice a link for the results for 10th class board exams.
- The students will have to click on it, and will easily be taken to another page.
- On this page they will be required to fill in the mandatory details, like full name, roll number etc.
- After they’ve filled in the details, they can click enter, after which, their mark sheet will appear on another page.
- The candidates can then download the result marks sheet, since it will be required later on for other purposes of the school.