Bihar Driver Constable Recruitment form has been released on the official website. Candidates who are interested in applying for this must fill the application form before the last date. The total number of vacancies are 700 for the Driver constable post and 969 for the Fireman Driver post. Candidates must fill the recruitment form carefully so as to not get error in any of the things. The last date of applying for this is March 23, 2018. No recruitment form will be accepted after the deadline. Candidate must make a note about the last date of filing of the application form.
Candidates must follow the steps given below in order to fill the application form:
- Candidates must visit the official website i.e. csbc.bih.nic.in
- On the web-page, there will be a column of an Application form.
- Candidate has to click on the application form link.
- Candidate has to choose the post they want to apply for.
- Candidate will be directed to a registration form.
- Candidate has to fill all the details in the order to complete the application form.
- Candidate can submit after filing all the details.
By all the above steps, a candidate can easily apply for the recruitment of Bihar Constable recruitment. Candidate must check all the criteria that is required. The application fees for the unreserved category is 450 and for the reserved category is 112. Candidates has to pay this amount for applying to any post. The application form fees depends on the status of the categories. The educational qualification which is required for this is Class 12th from any recognized board. Candidate must have done Class 12th. The candidate who is applying for this must have driving license and that should have one year of experience. The age limit which is required for applying to this is 18 years to 30 years. Candidate will have to qualify a written test for getting selected.