The Andhra Pradesh Board of Technical Education and Training has announced the results for Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. It is a common entrance test that is conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Amaravati, for admissions in the Diploma level programs that are organized in Government, Aided, Private, Un-aided Polytechnics and Second Shift polytechnics are included in the Private un-aided Engineering Colleges. There is no fixed criterion for the admissions, since anyone is allowed to sit for the examination, however, the candidate should have passed 10+2.
The examination comprises of 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), in which 60 questions are from class 10th level Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The candidates who want to check their results for the examination can refer to the site, manabadi.co.in. They can follow the steps given below to access their marksheets:
1. The candidates will have to go to the official website, which is, manabadi.co.in. They can access the site just by typing the address on google tab.
2. After they have reached the site, they’ll notice a link for the results for the examinations which should be bolded to attract attention.
3. They need to click on it, and are going to instantly be taken to another page.
4. On this page they will be required to fill in their details, like full name, roll number etc. After they’ve filled in the details, they can click enter, and their mark sheet will appear on another page.
5. The candidates can download the result marks sheet, since it will be required later on for other purposes during their admission.