The Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Supplementary Exam Results 2018 for First year and Second year has been announced on the official websites bieap.gov.in and rtgs.ap.gov.in. The examination for the Intermediate Supplementary were conducted in May 2018. Ganta Srinivasarao, the education minister of Andhra Pradesh announced the results in an live telecast. The students who gave the examination can now access their results from the site. The examination for Andhra Pradesh annual exams for the AP 1st were organized on February 28 2018. There might be traffic on the sites, because of many students logging in, but they’re advised to use whichever is functional. They can follow the simple steps mentioned below to get their marksheets:
Steps to to access the results:
1. To access the results, the candidates will have to go to the official website, which are , bieap.gov.in and rtgs.ap.gov.in. They can also go to the site just by typing the address on google tab or following the links in the article.
2. After they successfully accessed the site, which can take some time if there’s traffic, the students will notice that there is a link for the results for the examinations that should be highlighted to attract their attention.
3. They are advised to click on the link, because they’re going to instantly be taken to another page.
4. Once they’ve reached the page they will be required to fill in their details, like full name, roll number etc. After they’ve filled in the details, they can click enter, and their mark sheet will appear on another page.
5. The candidates can also download the result marks sheet for themselves if they want, since it is surely going to be required later on, for other purposes during their admission to colleges and other educational organizations where the 12th pass certificate is asked for, by the authorities.