AIIMS Results 2017 is finally out now on aiimsexams.org which got declared today. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check their results on the official website of AIIMS i.e., aiimsexams.org. AIIMS Examination was conducted on May 28 this year in which around 1.5 lakh students have registered and appeared for the exams. It is conducted in seven AIIMS institutions which are located in New Delhi, Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Raipur and Rishikesh.
Here are some important dates for the AIIMS MBBS 2017
- First counselling is expected to be held on July 3 to July 6, 2017
- Second counselling will be held on August 3, 2017
- Third and the last counselling will be held on September 27, 2017
- Open counselling is going to held on September 27, 2017
This year there are only 100 seats for the admissions of Indian Nationals and seven seats for foreign Nationals. And the results of this examination will finalize the admission into MBBS and BDS courses which offered by various AIIMS institutes.
The All India Institute of Medical Science organisation was set up in 1956 by an act of parliament with an objective to enhance patterns of teaching in undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses with a high standard of Medical Education in India.
Here are the steps to check MBBS result
- Visit the official website of AIIMS i.e., aiimsexams.org
- Click on the link AIIMS MBBS result 2017
- The list of the result will appear on your screen
- Download your result and take out a printout for your future reference
We wish all the best to all the students who have appeared for the examination and are eagerly awaiting for their results!!