The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) expected to declare its result today on June 14. There is a sigh of relief for the students as the result of all national level MBBS examination will be declared soon on the official website. The AIIMS MBBS Result 2017 display on the website with a list comprising of names of the students who qualified for counselling to the MBBS course. Students who have appeared for the examination of AIIMS MBBS can check their result on the official website of AIIMS i.e., aiimsexams.org.
The examination of AIIMS MBBS was conducted on May 28 this year at various centres across the country in which around 1.5 lakh have appeared. And now the result will be announced soon on the official portal. Here are some important dates for the students who have appeared for the AIIMS MBBS as the first counselling is expected to be held on July 3 to July 6, 2017. Then the second counselling will take place on August 3. the third and the last counselling of AIIMS MBBS will take place on September 4, 2017. While the open counselling will be held on September 27, 2017. And this year there are only 100 seats for Indian Nationals and seven seats for Foreign Nationals are available for admission.
Here are the steps to check AIIMS MBBS 2017
- Visit the official website of AIIMS MBBS i.e., aiimsexams.org
- Then you will be redirected to the link of AIIMS MBBS 2017 result
- Click on the link of the result and choose one of the two pdf formats
- Then fill up the required details such as Candidate ID, Password and Security Code
- Click on the submit button and your result will appear on the screen
- Download your result and take out a printout for your future reference
All India Institute of Medical Science was implemented by an act of Parliament, 1956 with the aims to develop patterns of teaching in undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all the branches with a high standard of Medical Education in India.