AIIMS MBBS application form has been already released on the official website. The last date to apply for the application form is March 5, 2018. Just a week is left for registering to this. Candidates must apply before March 5, 2018. The exam will be conducted on May 26 and 27. The mode of conducting the exam will be online. No offline exam will be conducted in any center across the city. The total number of vacancies are 807. Candidate must keep a check on the official website for the release of admit cards and further updates. Candidates who will qualify the exam will be sent for the counselling rounds.
In order to complete the application form, the candidate must follow the steps given below:
- Candidate must visit the official website of AIIMS i.e. aiimsexam.org/
- All the personal details have to be filled there i.e. Name of the candidate, category, contact information.
- Candidate can choose the exam centre before submitting the application form.
- Candidate has to upload all the scanned documents regarding the qualification documents, scanned signature and the photograph.
- After completing all the details, the candidate can submit the application form and can get the registration number.
Application fees for the exam is 1000 for general category and 800 for SC/ST category. The eligibility age criteria for registering for this exam is 17 years. Minimum educational qualification required for this exam is Class 12 in Chemistry, Physics and Biology subjects. Candidate must score 60% marks in Class 12th as these marks will be added for admission. The exam takes place in two shifts. Every correct answer will give 1 mark and 1/3 marks are deducted for the wrong answer. The total number of exam section is four and the first three section will consider 60 question and the last section will have 20 questions. The qualified students will have three rounds of counselling. First counselling round will take place in the first week of July.