The All India Bar Exam (AIBE) 10th results 2017 have been declared on the official website. students who have appeared for the examination of 10th All India Bar exam can check their result on the official website of AIBE i.e., allindiabarexamination.com. AIBE 2017 exams were conducted by the BCI. This year All India Bar Exam was held on March 26. Candidates who qualify the AIBE 10th examination will be awarded the Certificate of Practice by BCI (Bar Council of India). All India Bar Examination is the open book exam held in different languages where students need to secure minimum 40% marks to clear the examination.
Here are the steps to check AIBE (X) result 2017
- Visit and log on to the official website of AIBE i.e., allindiabarexamination.com
- Click on the link of All India Bar examination-X results
- Then enter the required details such as your roll number and date of birth on the page
- Click on the submit button and your result will appear on the screen
- Download your result and take out the printout for your future reference
AIBE which is known as All India Bar Exam is the national level examination organisation which is organised exams to get the certificate of practice for the legal profession. This exam is conducted with the aim of accessing the capability of an advocate who wants to practice law in India.
Although this time the dates and times of result announcements have been frequently changed. And the result declared before two days of its commencement. While it was initially scheduled to be held on 26 February but it further postponed to 26 March.