Air Force Common Admission Test admit card is likely to be released today. An official notification has been made which says that the admit card will be released today at the official website. The exam will conduct on February 25, 2018. There is an age criteria for appearing for this exam. The age limit required for the Flying Branch is 20-24 years, for the Ground Duty Technical is 20-26 years and for the Ground Duty Non Technical is 20-26 years. The exam will take place in two shifts. The morning shift exam will take place at 9 am. and the second shift will take place at 2:30 pm.
Candidates must follow the steps given below in order to download the admit card:
- Candidate must visit the official website i.e. afcat.cdac.in
- Candidate will be directed to a web-portal.
- On this the link of download admit card is available.
- Candidate will again be directed to a new web-portal while there will be a login page.
- Candidate must fill all the details and login.
- By this, the admit card of the concerned candidate will be login.
The exam date is February 25, 2018. The candidate has to reach two hours early i.e. the reaching time for the morning shift is 7 am and for the evening shift is 2:30 pm. Admit cards will be even sent to the registered e-mails incase if the admit cards are not mailed the candidates can check on the website. The admit card will contain all the detailed information of the candidate. The exam center name, Roll number and all other details of the candidate will be there on the admit card. No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall without the hall ticket. If the candidate find any information wrong on the admit card. He can directly consult the authority.