Share Market Today: Sensex hits all time high, Nifty nears 11400: On the eighth consecutive day, the stock market has started with the new record high. On Wednesday the market opened at the new record level. When the Sensex opened, the new record of 37711.9 was high. At the same time, the Nifty has reached the new peak of 11,386.9. However, after the opening, the market slipped slightly from the new peak Mid-cap and smallcap stocks have played a good role in the market rally. There is a slight increase has been seen in the index of both. Sensex and Nifty are giving business with an increase of 0.25 percent. For the time being, the Sensex is trading 71 points above the 37,677 level. At the same time, the Nifty is trading 24 points at 11,381 level.
Sensex creates new record high
- On the eighth consecutive day on Wednesday, the Sensex has a new record of 37711.9.
- July 31, Sensex reached the new record high of 37,644.59.
- July 30, the Sense touched the new record level of 37,533.50.
- July 27, the Sensex reached the record level of 37368.62.
- July 26, the Sensex crossed the 37,000 level for the first time and made 37,061.62 high.
- July 25 – Sensex hiked to 36947.18.
- July 24 – The Sensex went up to 36902.06 levels.
- July 23 – The Sensex hits a record level of 36749.69.
Nifty touched a new height
- Nifty touched the new peak of 11,386.9 on the third day on Wednesday.
- On July 31, the Nifty touched the new height During the trading, the Nifty record reached a new high of 11,366.
- On July 30, the Nifty crossed the 11,300 level for the first time.
- Nifty reached an all-time high of 11,328.10. On July 27, the Nifty crossed the 11,200 level for the first time.
- The Nifty was at a record high of 11,283.40. On July 26, the Nifty made a high of 11,185.85.
- Earlier, on January 29, 2018, the Nifty made a high of 11,171.55.
During the business turnover, IOC, Bajaj Auto, Lupine, HPCL, BPCL, Vedanta, Bharti Airtel, TCS and Kotak Mahindra Bank have risen 2.4-1.1 percent. However, Tata Motors, Eicher Motors, NTPC, Indiabulls Housing, Infosys, HDFC Bank and HDFC have fallen 3.6-0.7 percent in the giants.
Talking about the sectoral index, FMCG, metal, PSU Bank, Capital Goods and Oil & Gas shares are buying in shares. The Bank Nifty has crossed the 27,800 mark with an increase of 0.15 percent. However, auto and power shares are under pressure. Shopping in mid-caps and smallcap stocks are showing high. BSE’s mid-cap index has jumped 0.5 percent, while the Nifty mid-cap 100 Index has also seen an increase of 0.5 percent. BSE’s Smallcap index has increased by 0.4 percent. In the midcap stocks, India Electronics, Aditya Birla Fashion, Bharat Forge, Emphasis and Adani Power have risen 4.5-2.25 percent. However, in the midcap stocks, Reliance Infra, Castrol, Reliance Capital and Blue Dart have rallied 5-1.7 percent.